Sunday 6 March 2016

JPN Series

Hah! Didn't expect me to publish another entry in one single week huh? Well, SO AM I!

I have something on my mind that I wanted to do a segment where I can rant, mumble, kepochi macam mak nenek about anything that is Japanese. Any topic related to Japanese stuff and that include maybe onsen, okonomiyaki, bullet train, POKEMON(!!), Harajuku, cutting edge toilet bowl, cosplay, Tokyo and many others. The possibilities are endless! 

Since I got this 'curse'; some of you might know about it. Flying to Japan is somehow possible right now or even for me to go to our nearest countries pun. Singapore and Indonesia I'm looking at you from the otheeer sideeee~! I've decided to channel those frustration not to people but into writings. I love Japan, you love Japan and that make us love Japan so how about us act like some poor fans that can't go there but still want to talk about it. Dia macam cinta bertepuk sebelah tangan macam tu.

Tu dia siap ada banner lagi, Ko nampak tak ni bukan perkara main-main?
What? You wanted me to cover about Korea? You wanted some oppa or unnie? Nope nope. Not this time around. It's nihon desu. 

2 comments:

  1. Silakan wey. Looking forward to read'em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flying to Japan is somehow possible right now or even for me to go to our nearest countries pun.
    Twk faham ayat ni?
    Ala takpe,ada rezeki nnt sampaila weh,at least simpan duit ke dr skrg?
    Ok aku tunggu ni entri ko, as long as not perfume ke baby metal ke akb whatever =P
    -Star

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...